Welcome to Ettington Community Hub
The Hub was set up in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic and at this stage is primarily involed in supporting those in our community affected by these challenging times, however we are moving into offering more general support to those who require it.
The Hub volunteers are on hand and ready to support you if you are resident in the Parish of Ettington and Fulready or nearby locality and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Over 60 and do not wish to put yourself at risk of Covid-19
- Self-isolating due to you or a family member having Covid-19 symptoms
- Self-isolating because NHS Public Health Track and Trace, have told you too
- Shielding because of health concerns
- A key worker struggling to juggle commitments
- A lone parent struggling to juggle commitments
- Receive prescriptions from Hastings House Dispensary and have been advised to use the Hub for prescription collections
- Are concerned about mental and emotional health due to loneliness
- Are struggling to feed your family -we can refer you for support
- Are struggling with financial concerns due to the Covid-19 Crisis – we are trained by Just Finance Foundation to support and refer you
- Have been diagnosed with a serious illness or disability and require support
- Have recently had a baby and require support.
The support we can offer includes:
- Prescription pick up from all local pharmacies and dispensaries
- Food shopping
- Telephone befriending service
- Referral to partner agencies including: Foodbanks, Well-Being Team, Citizens Advice Bureau, Family Support Services
- Other ad-hoc support when appropriate
All contact with the Hub is confidential and you will be assigned an appropriate volunteer by our small team of coordinators.
Your personal details will be kept safe and in accordance with GDPR regulations and only shared as needed and with your permission.
You can make contact with the Hub in three ways